Thursday, September 14, 2006

Tsetserleg

Did you get it; very few lights on in Moron?

Once again, we’ve stopped briefly in a brief town, Tsetserleg, a provincial capital in central Mongolia.

I, an American woman, a British couple, a Mongolian guide and a Mongolian driver, have been rattling around in a tourist tank from lake to lake and mountain to mountain for the past 8 days. I have a lot of stories to tell and pictures to post, but there is reportedly a shop in town that sells freshly brewed coffee, and it calls my name with an irresistible force.

I miss Sir Good more than I miss coffee, which I miss with a fierceness.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

About that, um. Kevin and i have decided that you can't have him back. Sorry. We love him too much.

6:49 PM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home