Monday, September 04, 2006

Merci

I’m leaving tomorrow morning for the Gobi desert, and points beyond. The trip will last 18 days and 17 nights. I’m looking forward to the nights, the milky way from horizon to horizon. I’m not sure when I’ll see the internet. Contrary to Kevin’s prediction, there is no internet in yurts, but I have seen a few satellite dishes. If you have been reading this stuff, leave a comment, just so I know you’re out there, and I have something to look at when I come back.


6 Comments:

Blogger troeee said...

merci, there is internet in mongolia!

6:01 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Milky Way (tjb)

8:24 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hurrah for the Gobi. Go kick that yello dust in the ass.

5:27 PM GMT-5  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask someone up there if they know the only animal indigenous to the Gobi Desert...I bet they do...

-Kevin

PS: Sir says hello, and if you get a chance could you grab him some gobi jerky, he heard it was delicious from some corgi around the corner...

8:26 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Desiree Byker said...

Nobody knew. What is the only native animal? I'm guessing dinosaurs, snakes, or marmots.

3:25 AM GMT-5  
Blogger Alexandre Belkowski said...

I think the animal in question is just some kind of dangerous and deadly worm from the desert.

But maybe juste a legend after all. ;-)
Nice blog !

11:30 AM GMT-5  

Post a Comment

<< Home